Jupiter Bankruptcy Lawyer
Falling behind in monthly payments is stressful and something that many people experience at one point or another. The constant calls from creditors and the pressure of having to juggle your finances can take a heavy toll on you and on your relationships. At the law firm of Nowack & Olson, PLLC, we understand how challenging this situation is. With over 40 years of combined experience serving people throughout our area, our Jupiter bankruptcy lawyers can advise you on actions you can take to restore your piece of mine and rebuild your financial security.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy & Divorce
- Bankruptcy & Retirement
- Bankruptcy & Taxes
- Credit Repair
- Creditor Harassment
- Debt Consolidation
- Family & Small Business Bankruptcy
- Foreclosure Defense
- Home Loan Modification
- Homeowners Association Foreclosure
- Lawsuit Judgement
- Lien Stripping
- Real Estate Bankruptcy
- Short Sale
- Strategic Default
- Wage Garnishment
When Financial Pressures Mount, Our Jupiter Bankruptcy Lawyers Are Here to Help
More than 800,000 people file for bankruptcy through the U.S. Courts each year. Far from being a way to simply avoid having to pay debts you incur, bankruptcy provides a way for honest debtors to regain their financial security. Circumstances that necessitate bankruptcy are often out of your control. These include:
- Going through a job loss, a reduction in your salary, or a failed business;
- Making investments in property that performs poorly, leaving you in the hole;
- Underestimating retirement expenses and not receiving benefits you had counted on;
- Health problems, which can prevent you from working while resulting in heavy medical debts;
- Marital problems resulting in divorce and other changes in your relationships.
In these and other situations, the law firm of Nowack & Olson, PLLC, acts as a strong advocate on your behalf, helping you find workable solutions to the financial issues you face. As experienced Jupiter bankruptcy lawyers, we can guide you in overcoming financial pressures by eliminating certain debts, while retaining ownership of items such as your home, car, or other important property.
Do You Have a Debt Problem? Bankruptcy May Be a Solution
At the law firm of Nowack & Olson, PLLC, we often encounter people initially resistant to the idea of bankruptcy. They hope that by continuing to juggle their bills and making minimum payments on various accounts, they can eventually get back on top of their finances. Unfortunately, the fact is that high interest rates and penalty charges often make such a plan impossible. As a result, you may end up depleting their assets, losing ownership of personal property or real estate, and having court judgments filed against you.
Our Jupiter bankruptcy lawyers can show you a better way. Bankruptcy was created to help break this cycle and to help facilitate your financial recovery. Options available in filing through the Florida Bankruptcy Courts include:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, which allows you to eliminate unsecured debts;
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, which is a reorganization which allows you to eliminate some debts while negotiating payment plans for items such as your home, car, or other property;
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, which can help eliminate debt while retaining ownership of your business.
Contact Our Jupiter Bankruptcy Lawyers Today for Help
The law firm of Nowack & Olson, PLLC, provides the caring, professional legal guidance you need when dealing with mounting debts and financial pressure. Reach out and contact our Jupiter bankruptcy lawyers today and request a free consultation to discuss how we can assist you.